The weak-kneed yelped when President Trump announced he was going to Davos. “Sell-out to the globalists!” these dimwits yelled. The weak-kneed scowled when President Trump’s supposed latest DACA plan leaked. “Sell-out! Impeachment fodder! Liar! Bad negotiator! It’s over for Trump!” Don’t listen to these losers. They’re wrong, President Trump is right.
AceOfSpades does not know what he is talking about. This loser attacked Trump constantly during the election. The young, but always ill health nut Ace, even vowed to become a Dimocrat because Trump was such loser. Now Ace is aghast once again, weak-kneed, and dumb as ever:
Well, I’ve always suspected Trump would be a weak sister on immigration. Yesterday I gave him the benefit of the doubt, waiting for people I trust to weigh in.
Now they’ve weighed in, and it appears that I won’t be trusting Trump — or even Steven Miller — on this issue in the future.
Schumer has now rejected this offer, but that doesn’t mean that there’s no damage done: This offer, as weak as it is, now becomes the negotiating floor for future Democratic demands. This is where we start from — and God knows where we finish. [snip]
This weak, concede-everything-up-front-and-beg-for-reciprocal-concessions in seventeen years just about concedes that we are now officially an Open Borders land-space, and no longer an actual sovereign nation.
Ace’s co-blogger, the usually astute J.J. Sefton, is likewise citing the worst dumb-asses at Breitbart on the Trump plan. Sefton selects this dumb-ass nugget of nothing from Breitbart to size up the Trump plan:
In negotiation theory, one of the most basic mistakes is to bid against oneself. The Trump White House seems to have made that error, establishing 1.8 million “DREAMers” as a new anchor, a new minimum target for amnesty.
Joel Pollack and Ace lecturing President Trump on the Art of the Deal is like Jeb Bush lecturing Trump on the need for a high energy presidency.
Let’s clue Pollack and Ace and the rest of the wobble crew who think they know more about negotiation than President Trump. Fellas, President Trump is not negotiating. President Trump is playing with the squirrel.
Here it is in case you haven't seen it yet. pic.twitter.com/vnC5RHLt8r
— Stefan Heck (@boring_as_heck) January 6, 2018
Anyone, Cryin’ Chuck (a.k.a. “ShutdownSchumer”), Ace, Pollack, Coulter, etc. who thinks President Trump is negotiating DACA is out of their minds. These are the same crackpots who thought President Trump had given away his presidency when he “negotiated” on national TV with opponents and supporters of the DACA caca. This is what we wrote at the time of the last Trump “sellout”:
Watch as President Trump pretty much says ‘yeah, I’ll sign anything you give me to sign on DACA. You people are so smart and quick witted I am sure you will come up with something perfect. I will sign whatever you give me because I have no demands for this act-of-love-legislation we will produce. I’ll take the heat from those that are upset. Let’s get this done. It will be beautiful. Of course, what you will produce for me to sign will be so brilliant and wonderful and ready for my signature — because it will include the absolutely-necessary-beyond-any-question WALL, an end to chain migration, an end to lottery visas, an end to catch and release, as well as all the security that will be absolutely necessary.’
What President Trump essentially said was ‘I have no demands to make. Of course, you will give me everything I want.’
Our analysis was soon proven correct as President Trump shut down Lindsey Graham and his amnesty gang. Soon thereafter came the shut down of the government over DACA.
What Ace and the wobble crew who think they know so much about negotiations apparently missed is that the SchumerShutdown was the war. Trump won the war. All that remains is the signing of the documents of surrender.
Recall what we wrote during the SchumerShutdown:
At the end of this fight the Obama Dimocrats will lose. The Obama Dimocrats want to rally their base even as they alienate the independent voters they need. The #SchumerShutdown does rally the Obama Dimocrat base but when the #SchumerShutdown ends in failure and there is no caca DACA deal, the Obama Dimocrat base will be disgusted and discouraged by yet another big loss to the powerful President Donald J. Trump.
The Obama Dimocrats lost the war. Ace and Pollack and the rest of numb-skulls who can’t negotiate their way out of the gym steam-room do not see that President Trump steam-rolled Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck.
Let’s review the history before we play out the string to see why President Trump has won the war during the SchumerShutdown.
1) An exchange of threats and counter threats before the January deadline to fund the government.
2) Obama Dimocrats demanded DACA amnesty in exchange for government funding.
3) President Trump held his “negotiation” on live TV with Obama Dimocrats and Republicans.
4) President Trump during his TV “negotiation” said he would sign a DACA bill but somehow the Obama Dimocrats and the wobbly Ace crew missed the many times President Trump declared that he would sign a DACA bill as long as he got all the things he wanted (such as end to chain migration, end of visa lottery, money for the wall, etc.)
5) Lindsey Grahamesty and his crew went to the White House with an amnesty plan that gave President Trump nothing and President Trump, alongside Senators Tom Cotton and Purdue, informed Lindsey to go to Hell.
6) President Trump endorsed a very good immigration bill presented to the House of Representatives by Congressman Goodlatte.
7) Obama Dimocrats, convinced President Trump would fold, begin the SchumerShutdown.
8) A panicked Cryin’ Chuck, desperate to see the SchumerShutdown end offers President Trump 25 billion for the wall in appropriations.
9) President Trump, sure of victory as Obama Dimocrats threaten to abandon the SchumerShutdown because of fears of losing their elections, declares he will not negotiate until the government is reopened.
10) Cryin’ Chuck ends the SchumerShutdown in humiliation having gained nothing but a depressed Obama Dimocrat base.
That was the war ladies and gentlemen. The war ended with total surrender by Obama Dimocrats.
The next phase of the surrender is the February 8 deadline for government funding. Let’s play out Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck’s alternatives for the government funding deadline:
1) Shut down the government again if there is no DACA deal is alternative #1.
2) Fund the government even without a DACA deal is alternative #2.
3) Because nothing has changed – the results of alternative #1, SchumerShutdown#2, will be the same as before. A President Trump victory and collapse of the SchumerShutdown#2 will be guaranteed. President Trump knows this and Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck knows this. All the senators running in Trump states know this. There are 26 Obama Dimcrats running for reelection and 8 Republican senators running for reelection in safe states. They all know this. SchumerShutdown#2 will result only in further destruction of Obama Dimocrat morale and fury from the DACAs directed against the Obama Dimocrats.
4) Alternative #2 also results in fury from the DACAs directed against the Obama Dimocrats. Also further destruction of Obama Dimocrat morale will result. President Trump wins again.
At this point we can see that the Obama Dimocrats are in an ugly strategic position no matter what happens. Once again President Trump holds all the cards in the casino he owns.
What else can happen? Well, the obvious solution is that the entire proposition fails. See alternative #1 and #2 above. Cryin’ Chuck and Nancy Pelousy along with many anti-illegal immigration organizations as well as many open borders kooks have denounced the deal and promise to torpedo the alleged deal. We’ll be fine with no DACA caca deal. No DACA is a fine art of the deal ending as far as we are concerned.
But there is another possibility. It is a far fetched possibility. But it could happen. It could happen. That alternative is a DACA deal. This is the DACA deal scenario :
1) President Trump proposes a deal this coming Monday, much like the one that has thus far been leaked and derided by Ace and the clown cars.
2) Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck and the Obama Dimocrats come to the realization that “resistance is futile”. The deal is tens of billions for the wall and border security; end of chain migration; end of visa lottery.
3) Senator Tom Cotton and those concerned about American security propose that “border security” means an e-verify system. Senator Tom Cotton proposes to strengthen the immigration bill with e-verify. E-verify is the holy grail of genuine border control and visa overstay solutions.
4) Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck either takes the revised by Cotton deal or returns to “resistance”.
5) Continued resistance leads to the expiration of DACA in March. Losers are the DACA protected and Obama Dimocrats who will be seen as treacherous goofballs by the Obama Dimocrat base and by the illegal aliens among us. Results are DACA dies and deportations begin.
6) On the other hand, Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck might get Obama Dimocrats to swallow the DACA deal whole. Maybe Senator Tom Cotton can be talked out of proposing e-verify and thereby possibly killing a DACA deal outright in the Senate.
7) The DACA deal passes in the Senate and goes to the House of Representatives.
8) The bill goes to the House of Representatives.
9) The Freedom Caucus adds e-verify to the proposed legislation in the House of Representatives.
10) The House passes the immigration bill mostly with Republican votes, including e-verify.
At this point the bill returns to the U.S. Senate. Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck has several possibilities:
1) Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck can reject the House bill and kill DACA. This results in Obama Dimocrats cheering and DACA soon-to-be-deportees furious. Or…
2) With DACAites so close to an amnesty, and that is what this will be even if citizenship is at minimum a decade away, the DACAites might insist at that point in the bill passing. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, might be the thought here. This results in a total Trump victory, a resolution of the DACA situation, and fury among the Obama Dimocrat nihilist base.
The bottom line in every scenario is that President Trump holds the cards, including all the trump cards, in the casino he owns. Every gambler knows the casino always wins.
As we have seen so many times before, the lies about President Trump being a sell-out, are always disproved. Remember when President Trump was called a sell-out because he made the deal with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer back in early September 2017? President Trump was attacked and called a sell-out and a bad negotiator because, it was alleged, President Trump would be forced in December to give Pelousy and Cryin’ Chuck everything they wanted including DACA. December came and went and President Trump got what he wanted, including that massive tax cut bill while Pelousy and Chuck were left cryin’.
Remember when President Trump said he would end DACA in six months and the same losers called him a bad negotiator and immigration softee? Here’s some of what we wrote back then which is very pertinent as March approaches and February 8 approaches:
As for the nightmare “dreamers”, years ago we warned them not to sign up for flim-flam con man Barack Obama’s unconstitutional lie because they would be surrendering their personal information willingly. Let’s sniff this DACA caca and let’s start with the dopey “dreamers” who believed in Barack Obama.
Not only did the dopeey “dreamers” turn over all their personal information and location to the federal government, they did so knowing full well that (1) DACA could be repealed at any time, and; (2) that the information they provided to the federal government could be used to kick them out at any time; (3) that they were so informed in documents they signed to obtain DACA status; and (4) because by the act of applying for DACA exemption they confessed they were in the USA illegally!
The DACA “dreamers” were fools. They gave away their locations and confessed their illegality. Without a deal, they will be deported to their home countries where they can protest and disrupt and see how quickly they find themselves in a brutal jail cell.
As to the Republicans, March will begin the primary season. The GOP better get a really good deal on immigration for the American people. That was all part of President Trump’s strategy five months ago when he announced DACA would end in March.
In short, President Trump has the GOP establishment and elected officials on a leash. President Trump has Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck and deranged Nancy Pelousy tied down to a wagon like mules.
The obvious steps we have outlined will not satisfy the dullards who are either the first to run from a fight (ACE) or those who want to convince Trump voters that he is tricking them (NeverTrumptards) and will find a way to betray everything Trump has said for decades. These mental weaklings devise all sorts of plots whereby Trump will betray Trump voters. One scenario is the ‘Trump will extend DACA past March’ nonsense.
Can President Trump extend DACA past March? Um, we discussed this a long time ago. We cited the case ruled on by Judge Hanen which decision was affirmed by the Fifth Circuit and which the Supreme Court upheld with a 4-4 vote (after the death of Justice Scalia). Any attempt to extend DACA will fail in the courts when certain states go to court and challenge DACA. The threats of lawsuits by these states is what gave President Trump no alternative but to announce the end of DACA. But even without a lawsuit, DACA died already:
Here’s why Trump won’t extend the March 5 deadline for a DACA fix [snip]
“I certainly have the right to that, if I want,” Trump said Wednesday when asked if he could push the date back.
But immigration lawyers and even many in his own administration disagree, in large part because in the minds of Department of Homeland Security officials, the DACA program has already been repealed, and there’s nothing left to extend. [snip]
To the contrary, DACA was effectively killed on Oct. 5 when DHS stopped accepting any initial requests or renewal applications from people who came to the U.S. as minors and illegally stayed.
Therefore, the March 5 date just marks the end of the grace period established in the hope Congress would propose another solution.
That means as of Oct. 5 of last year, there’s “nothing left to extend,” Royce Murray, policy director at the American Immigration Council, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, told the Washington Examiner. [snip]
“While the new DHS Secretary could theoretically issue a new memo to re-create the DACA program, they would have to distance themselves from the policy and litigation positions that DOJ and DHS have been taking in opposition to the program,” Murray wrote in an email.
That includes President Trump’s Jan. 25, 2017, executive order directing federal agencies to “faithfully execute the immigration laws of the United States,” which states the government cannot “exempt classes or categories of removable aliens from potential enforcement.”
In addition, a Sept. 4 letter from Attorney General Jeff Sessions advised DHS that DACA “was an unconstitutional exercise of authority by the Executive Branch” led by former President Barack Obama.
None of this is confusing. President Trump knows what he is doing. We’re not saying this is “three dimensional chess” that President Trump is up to, like Obama worshipers used to say when they did not know what the Hell that treacherous dummy was up to. What we are saying is that President Trump knows what he is doing.
President Trump proposes a down the road amnesty for not 700,000 but 1.8 million illegal aliens, maybe. The Obama Dimocrats react with outrage and shouts of “white supremacy”. Who wins the argument? President Trump (as illegal immigration hard liner Tom Cotton has said) appears generous and kind even as Obama Dimocrats give themselves away as screaming loons who want an issue not a solution. Loons for whom millions of illegals in the country is never enough. Who wins this artful dealing in the court of public opinion and in the halls of congress?
[Hey, we wrote about this starting in 2009 when Barack Obama said he would pass an immigration bill through the 60 vote Dimocrat majority in the Senate during his first hundred days. Didn’t happen. Then Obama moved the deadline from the first 100 days to the first year, then the second year then the first term, then the second term. Didn’t happen because the issue was more valuable than the results.]
What is President Trump doing? He’s Art of the Dealing. President Trump is turning the Obama Dimocrat wedge issue, into a Trumpian Wedge Issue. Instead of Americans saying “racist Republicans don’t want rational immigration reform” American voters will say “crackpot Obama Dimocrats can’t take yes for an answer and scream no matter what is offered – time to get rid of these Obama Dimocrat crackpots”. President Trump is turning Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck into a never-say-yes-Palestinian.
President Trump is art of the dealing. Think of Mary Poppins, “Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down in a most delightful way.”
President Trump is administering some tough to take medicine on Obama Dimocrats like Cryin’ Shutdown Chuck. So he adds a little sugar. “Swallow this Chuckie my boy, you will not die, it is not poison.”
Speaking of sugar.
The same dullards who accused President Trump of betraying his voters when the DACA supposed plan was leaked also yelled about President Trump’s announcement of his future visit to Davos, the globalist enclave.
When the “betrayal” card folded, the accusation became that President Trump would not be welcome. That too proved to be a stupidity. President Trump went to Davos, promoted America and America First, and did very well as even the New York Times was forced to admit.
Davos to DACA, President Trump schlonged them all.
Next week, President Trump will officially present his immigration trap, er… plan, to congress, deliver the State of the Union Speech (Tuesday night), and overturn Obama’s directive to close the Guantanamo Base prison and instead declare Gitmo will remain open. The #ReleaseTheMemo memo might also be released.
Trump will once again have a busy week overturning Obama’s “Make America Decline” agenda as well as strive with high energy to “Make America Great Again”.
Warning to President Trump opponents: Prepare to be schlonged.