Wanna be snakebit by SnakeMitt? Candidate @RealDonaldTrump warned President-Elect Donald J. Trump about the danger of vicious vipers.

Donald J. Trump knows how to hire people. Trump hires the best. Trump knows how to hire for his company. Trump knew how to hire for his campaign. Remember “The Apprentice”? Remember “Celebrity Apprentice”? Donald J. Trump hires the best and his judgement should be trusted.

However… Does anyone want President-Elect Donald J. Trump to be Snakebit by SnakeMitt? Candidate Donald J. Trump warned President-Elect Donald J. Trump about snakes.

Here’s our latest video:

Mitt Romney says “You knew damn well I was a snake, before you took me in.”

This Mitt Romney for Secretary of State?:

Um, Nope. Don’t be snakebit by SnakeMitt.

188 thoughts on “Romney SOS: Candidate @RealDonaldTrump Warned #PresidentElect Trump About SnakeMitt

1. Hope you enjoyed the latest video from HillaryIs44. The soundtrack? Al Wilson recorded “The Snake” in 1969 and turned it into a hit:

2. Speaking of snakes:

President Barack Obama called Hillary Clinton to persuade her to concede the White House on election night, according to a forthcoming book on Clinton’s defeat.

Authors Amie Parnes, The Hill’s senior White House correspondent, and Jonathan Allen cite three Clintonworld sources familiar with the election-night request in the unreleased book from Crown Publishing.

“You need to concede,” Obama told his former secretary of State as she, her family, and her top aides continued to watch results trickle in from the key Rust Belt states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. The latter state, called after 1:30 a.m. by The Associated Press, was the clear tipping point for the White House race, ensuring Trump would crest over the 270 electoral-vote threshold needed to win.

Clinton ultimately heeded Obama’s advice and called Trump to acknowledge her defeat in the early morning hours Wednesday.

White House officials did not immediately return requests for comment Friday.

Obama’s call left a sour taste in the mouths of some Clinton allies who believe she should have waited longer, and there’s now a fight playing out between the Obama and Clinton camps over whether to support an effort to force the Rust Belt states to recount their votes.

Inside Clinton’s room at the Peninsula Hotel in Manhattan, where aides were on the phone with boiler rooms at the campaign headquarters in Brooklyn and the Clintons’ midtown office, there was still hope as election night stretched on. Their goal was to hold off as long as possible.

Obama’s call changed that.

“There was a lot of discussion about Michigan and Wisconsin and whether the numbers could flip it,” said one of the sources, all of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity. This source said the final numbers were so close that Clinton might not have placed her call to Trump without a push.

“If anybody knew what actually happened that night, no one would have conceded,” the source said.

At the time, campaign Chairman John Podesta, a former Obama White House official, had been dispatched to Clinton’s victory party at the Jacob Javits Center to deliver an anodyne statement leaving the result of the election unaddressed.

Before he returned, Clinton put an end to the debate among her inner circle by asking to talk to Trump.

“Just give me the phone,” she said in frustration. “I’m calling him.”

3. Admin’s Q & A.
    1) “Hillary got the knife in the back from treacherous Obama. Once again, she was the last to know not to play with snakes.”
    2) MittSnake video. Brilliant.

4. I think Romney is a head fake.

Kellyann, Gingrich, Huckabee have either stated or intimated as much.

I believe Pateus for State is a head fake as well.

Ultimately, he will give the job to Rudi in my opinion.

This dance of the seven veils is making an ass out of big media.

Strike that.

A bigger ass.

Strike that.

A Guiness Book ass.

Okay, I can live with that characterization

Even though we all know they are far worse than anyone could imagine.

5. Ooops: I wondered who was advocating for Romney, and why Patraeus name showed up, which seemed a strange choice—like out of the blue, and with his prior ouster for revealing top secret information to Broadwell, and no background as a diplomat. Why not give the job to Guliani, a loyalist from the beginning. Well, now I know:

“Some Republicans with Mr. Trump’s ear, like Newt Gingrich and Stephen K. Bannon, the president-elect’s chief strategist, have voiced concerns that Mr. Romney’s vehement opposition to Mr. Trump during the primary campaign raises questions of his loyalty.

Others, like Vice President-elect Mike Pence, have said privately that Mr. Giuliani might not be a wise choice, given the questions over his outside income, which would be likely to complicate his Senate confirmation.”

6. I heard that about Pence…I don’t like it and I don’t like his relationship with the snakes Ryan and Mitch…
    If he turns his back on Rudy I will be extremely unhappy, extremely, and it would be in the category of sticking a knife in his, and our backs.

7. admin
    November 25, 2016 at 6:13 pm
    ———————————————
    it will be interesting to see how the former PUMA folks who embraced Obama in order to support Hillary handle this latest betrayal by Obama.

8. This is Great.

Donald Trump spending a day in the shoes of his employees at Trump Tower Chicago.

Aired on the Oprah Winfrey show, 2011

9. From last thread:

and as Donald has already alerted our House and Senate…get ready for FIVE DAY WORK WEEKS…because he is going to get down to business and get things done…

I hadn’t heard this – great! I hate that they have 3 day workweeks every week.

10. I haven’t heard *why* to even consider Romney – irrespective of the question of his potential loyalty. He’s run for president a couple of times, he was a governor of MA – but what is the special thing about him that suggests SOS? I don’t know.

I just saw an interview on Kelly File (she’s not there, it’s some other woman) and the guy she was interviewing said that SOS is the most widely known, but it’s not the most important job in the administration, because presidents do so much of their own foreign policy now. The guy said that the SOS is in charge of the embassies (me: not in Libya so much), but that’s the main thing.

gonzo – I heard that earlier about Guiliani, I don’t know what his “outside interests” are, but they were saying the same thing, that it would be messy and complicated. I like Guiliani, but when I watch him walk he seems somewhat frail, and I wondered how he would handle all the travelling for SOS. Then I saw two different people (one was Kellyanne), saying that SOS doesn’t have to travel all that much, and listing two recent SOS who worked mostly from the U.S. It made me wonder if it *will* end up being Guiliani, because it was like they read my mind, my concern lol

11. Tony – I suspect the former PUMAs will find some way to see it as a good, perhaps *kind* thing that he did for Hillary.

But when I read admin’s post, it did rub me the wrong way – I’m glad she conceded, but really? It’s none of his business! He should have let her have her own process. She really seems to have given him a lot of power over the last 8 years. People say they still hate each other, but I’ve seen photos of them embracing and these serene, “I’m in heaven” looks on their faces – and I just don’t think they’re that good at acting. Maybe they both accepted they’re both in the “globalist, let’s cheat them all club” and became BFF lol

12. I think Obama needs to go back to Illinois, because he went to organize them and make the poor neighborhoods better, and he failed miserably. So he should have to go back to try again.

On second thought, he also failed miserably as a president, so never mind!

13. Congratulations to the Cuban people on the death of Fidel “The Murderer” Castro! May he be poked a million times by a very sharp pitchfork.

14. I came here this morning to post the following video which just so happens to fit into one of the admin’s comments above:

15. I agree with the admin’s assessment about Mitt Romney being a snake. It’s funny how Donald would tell the story about the snake at his rallies. I loved it when he did! Donald should heed that story, and I think that he will. I am of the opinion that Mitt is being toyed with, and deservedly so. I suspect that Mitt must feel like a bit of an ass when he has meetings with Donald, and I hope that Donald helps him with that.

16. You know, back in the 90’s, I gave the Clinton’s a pass on everything that had come to light about Bill Clinton’s sexcapades. Today, I am ashamed of myself for not paying more attention to his misdeeds. I voted for the creep twice. If I could take my votes back today, Inmost certainly would.

The following is a video from back in February in which Megyn Kelly interviewed Kathy Willey. I have to write that the women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct were exceptionally brave. They were alone, and in fear for their safety, and in my opinion, being honest about what happened to them. In Kathy Willey’s case, she was being harassed in ways that were very threatening. Her car was vandalized. Someone had broken into her home. Her cat disappeared, and she then received a call from someone (it might have been Hillary) about phony concern for the cat. She also received strange phone calls from people she did not know. This was harassment organized by Hillary Clinton, and I thank God that we have been delivered from her clutches. In my personal life, I had similar harassment for a good 2 years, and it’s not fun. Mine stopped when I basically disappeared by moving some 1300 miles away from where I had been living, although about 10 years later, I started receiving phone calls again on my landline, which I then had promptly disconnected. All I could think of after readinG about Kathy Willry’s experiences is what he happened to me in my own life. No one deserves that. And those who commit these acts of harassment are mentally unstable. Hillary is a mentally unstable person, and America dodged a bullet by electing Donald Trump to the presidency.

17. I am very happy for the Cuban people.

“Fidel, tirano, llévate a tu hermano,” they chanted outside Versailles. Fidel, tyrant, take your brother. There was also a variant: “Raúl, tirano, vete con tu hermano” (Raul, tyrant, go with your brother).

18. Greta Van Susteren Retweeted

Jennifer Epstein ‏@jeneps 10m10 minutes ago

Clinton camp lawyer @marceelias says they’ll engage on Wisconsin recount & any others Stein files

19. Good riddance to Castro! I once dated a guy who fled Castro with his family when he was very young. He told me that if he had an opportunity to kill him he absolutely would. I asked even if that meant he would be caught and go to prison, and he said yes.

Compare and Contrast: DONALD TRUMP vs OBAMA on Tyrant Fidel Castro’s Death

Cuban Communist Fidel Castro finally died last night.
    He was 90 years old.

Barack Obama and Donald Trump both released statements on Castro’s death.

President Barack Obama released a statement Saturday morning on Castro’s death.
    Obama would not condemn this evil man.

Instead, Obama said “history will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure on the people and world around him.”

Via The White House:

Statement by the President on the Passing of Fidel Castro

At this time of Fidel Castro’s passing, we extend a hand of friendship to the Cuban people. We know that this moment fills Cubans – in Cuba and in the United States – with powerful emotions, recalling the countless ways in which Fidel Castro altered the course of individual lives, families, and of the Cuban nation. History will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure on the people and world around him.

For nearly six decades, the relationship between the United States and Cuba was marked by discord and profound political disagreements. During my presidency, we have worked hard to put the past behind us, pursuing a future in which the relationship between our two countries is defined not by our differences but by the many things that we share as neighbors and friends – bonds of family, culture, commerce, and common humanity. This engagement includes the contributions of Cuban Americans, who have done so much for our country and who care deeply about their loved ones in Cuba.

Today, we offer condolences to Fidel Castro’s family, and our thoughts and prayers are with the Cuban people. In the days ahead, they will recall the past and also look to the future. As they do, the Cuban people must know that they have a friend and partner in the United States of America.

Now here is President-elect Donald Trump’s statement that was just sent out:

President-Elect Donald J. Trump Statement

“Today, the world marks the passing of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for nearly six decades. Fidel Castro’s legacy is one of firing squads, theft, unimaginable suffering, poverty and the denial of fundamental human rights.

“While Cuba remains a totalitarian island, it is my hope that today marks a move away from the horrors endured for too long, and toward a future in which the wonderful Cuban people finally live in the freedom they so richly deserve.

“Though the tragedies, deaths and pain caused by Fidel Castro cannot be erased, our administration will do all it can to ensure the Cuban people can finally begin their journey toward prosperity and liberty. I join the many Cuban Americans who supported me so greatly in the presidential campaign, including the Brigade 2506 Veterans Association that endorsed me, with the hope of one day soon seeing a free Cuba.”

It’s refreshing to have a president elect who knows the difference between good and evil.

20. http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/news/20161123/rep-hillman-switches-to-republican-party

Almyra native, Representative David Hillman (District 13), released a statement upon changing his political party affiliation. District 13 is located in east Arkansas and includes portions of Arkansas, Lonoke, Prairie and White Counties.

“After much prayer, thought and consultation, and a few sleepless nights, in order to better represent the changing political views of the people in our district, I have decided to change my party affiliation to Republican,” Hillman said. “I am honored, humbled and truly grateful for the trust the people of District 13 have in me by allowing me to serve them. I will continue to fight for the interests of our district, rural Arkansas and agriculture.”

21. Pre-Castro Cuba. Note the funeral march coda at the end:

“I’ll drink until I won’t be able to see you in C. U. B. A.”

22. Katica liked
    Michelle Malkin ‏@michellemalkin 1d1 day ago

The thanks you get…Michelle Malkin added,

Daily Mail Online @MailOnline

Migrants burned down German refugee centre because of the lack of Nutella and gummibears

94 replies 389 retweets 560 likes

23. Lou Dobbs ‏@LouDobbs 2h2 hours ago

Giuliani is the smartest, toughest, most able; Patraeus part of 15 year war without victory and bad judgment

#MAGA @realDonaldTrump

24. Deplorable Grizzly Retweeted

Jason C. ‏@CounterMoonbat 5h5 hours ago

The left is okay celebrating a gun nut as long as you use them to oppress your own people.

25. For me there is no joy in Castro’s death. Satisfaction? yes. Joy? No.

I wish my grandparents had lived to see it. My grandfather was a political prisoner in Cuba for a brief while. Through a clerical error they mistakenly released him. He and my grandma hopped on the first flight they could before the idiots noticed their mistake.

I miss my grandparents terribly. It makes me sad to know they missed seeing that little man’s end.

One down and one to go.

26. Greta Van Susteren Retweeted

Jim Acosta ‏@Acosta 2h2 hours ago Maryland, USA

Clinton campaign counsel: “now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate….”

27. Jordy van Lith Retweeted

Clinton ‏@2ALAW Nov 25

Sanctuary Cities?
    How About Some Sanctuary For Our Homeless American Veterans?

28. Deplorable Tex ‏@tpjohn5454 3h3 hours ago

@SharylAttkisson @jocefromthenews @FullMeasureNews

Cell phone cameras are. People can edit them to fit their anti cop narrative.

29. Jordy van Lith ‏@Jordy_vanLith 4h4 hours ago

If your favourite news outlet praises Fidel Castro, you might be watching Marxist, #FakeNews.

#FidelCastro #Cuba

30. Greta Van Susteren Retweeted

Jennifer Epstein ‏@jeneps 3h3 hours ago

31. Deplorable VM Retweeted

Oderint, dum metuan♕ ‏@TheAngieNC2 1h1 hour ago

Same people hysterically claiming Trump will be a dictator are crying & mourning death of actual dictator Castro Stupid really should hurt

32. Deplorable VM Retweeted

JimNichols #2A 3% ‏@jimcc66 2h2 hours ago

The USA has been trying to assassinate Castro for 57 years
    #Trump is elected and he’s dead in three weeks

WE JUST KEEP WINNING FOLKS

#MAGA

33. Scott Presler VA ‏@ScottPresler 24m24 minutes ago

It’s my contention that Michigan is in deep trouble. 2 elected Congressmen (democrats) are tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

#RadicalIslam

34. Deplorable VM Retweeted

Joe Walsh ‏@WalshFreedom 1h1 hour ago

The recount, the protests, the violence, the messing with Electors…all funded by George Soros to stop a Trump Presidency.

Fight it.

35. Dinesh D’Souza ‏@DineshDSouza 14m14 minutes ago

Which blundering tin-eared adviser proposed to @realDonaldTrump that he should hire Romney? Maybe THIS guy needs to make a graceful exit

36. Hillary Clinton lost, and since she figured on Election Day that she had a win in the bag with some help from voter fraud, and yet still lost, she can’t seem to accept her loser status. Listen up, Hillary Clinton. Even with all the fraud in your favor, there were millions more voters that did not WANT your corrupt ass in office. Get lost already.

37. Ed Kline’s hearsay account of the meltdown Hillary went through on election night and into the following morning rings true, save the reason she blamed Obama (as well as Comey). I believe the gravamen of her complaint against Obama is not so much that he failed to stop Comey from reopening the case, but that he forced her to concede the election when it was close in some states, and through a redux of 2000 she might have been declared the winner. Also she knows this was her last shot at the brass ring.

38. lorac
    November 26, 2016 at 1:16 pm
    Greta Van Susteren Retweeted

Jim Acosta ‏@Acosta 2h2 hours ago Maryland, USA

—–

Recall the concerns I passed along to you all a couple days ago about this.

That this would be used by Obama/msm to incite further disruption and create leverage.

Suddenly, you hear more of this crap from the globalist faction in the intelligence community

And, claims that certain websites, among them Drudge, are Russian influenced.

What started as a way for Stein to get noticed may morph into something more.

However, at this point, any recount must be completed by December 13.

So unless Comey does the recount—assuming one is ordered, it will be impossible to meet the deadline.

I am informed that in the case of Wisconsin any candidate on the ballot has standing to request a recount.

But the candidate will have to pay for it herself, unless the margin is 1/2 percent or less.

The belated decision by the Clinton campaign to enter the dispute suggest that money will not be a problem.

But timing will be, and for that reason this effort may peter out.

If not the public will need to weigh in, which is why I thought of a petition.

39. Maybe not impossible, but burdensome to meet in the case of Wisconsin.

And if it can in fact be completed, then it will most likely confirm that Trump won.

I see no way the recount could be completed in Michigan and Pennsylvania however prior to that deadline.

40. foxyladi14
    November 26, 2016 at 2:49 pm
    A poll for SOS.

—–
    If they decide that Rudi’s overseas businesses are such as to jeopardize his confirmation, or besmirch his reputation which is vital to the job, since he has no foreign policy credentials, then the default candidate should be John Bolton. The reason I say that is because the first task of the new Secretary of State will be to drain foggy bottom. Bear in mind, the top echelon of State wrote a letter advocating war with Russia, and circulated it through the capitol. Historically, the foreign service has been known to co opt the secretary, so he ends up pursuing their agenda, not the presidents. It is enough for me to know that that top echelon wants war with Russia, along with the neocon faction on the Council of Foreign Relations, and Trump wants to avoid it, for me to say Romney who is weak is wrong for the job, Patreaus cannot handle sensitive information, ergo the default candidate needs to be Bolton. Bolton, being a creature of the foreign service, in it but not of it, will know who needs to be shown the door and that it critical.

41. I have to catch myself when I start to Monday morning quarterback the moves Trump is making.

He has far more relevant information now than we do, and msm spreads lies and disinformation.

The whole idea of representative government is the people decide who gets public office, and then rely on them to do what they promised and hold them accountable through the succeeding election.

That paradigm broke down however in the case of the big media beloved messiah, who was a pathological liar who hates the country. No sensible person could rely on him to do what is right.

Trump will be completely different, and it is reasonable to trust his judgment.

42. Show mercy they said
    Be kind, they said…
    She’s not a well person they said…

Then hillary twists the knife…
    They are paying off electors to change votes, they are doing recounts…

43. Trumpsters will not allow this election to be stolen from the first essentially independent candidate that ever won…Donald deserves all the secret service and security he needs…

the liberal media is already complaining about protecting his family…never heard them mention a word when O and MO went traveling all over the world with their friends on our dime…heck, they doubled their expenses because they couldn’t even fly to the same destination on the same plane…

go away liberal media…you are a bunch of negative downers and liars…

44. Lou Dobbs ‏@LouDobbs 34m34 minutes ago

I Sure Hope @realDonaldTrump Changes His Mind About Prosecuting Hillary Clinton After She Changed Her Mind About Recount

#MAGA #AmericaFirst

45. Lou Dobbs ‏@LouDobbs 51m51 minutes ago

Hillary conceded the election, so that means that she’s lied about absolutely everything this year

#MAGA #AmericaFirst @realDonaldTrump

46. So, what are the 5 states that Bev Harris indicated were stolen from Donald Trump due to election fraud? Has anyone seen anything else on this? This is the second time that I have seen Alex Jones mention this.

47. Sharyl Attkisson ‏@SharylAttkisson 4h4 hours ago

Perhaps one could as easily call the news outlets that made so many wrong predictions & reported biased misinformation “fake News.”

48. Space Bunnyopoulos Retweeted
    katie ‏@awesomekate13 12h12 hours ago
    Cubans are celebrating the death of Castro while American liberals are mourning. If that doesn’t sum up liberalism, I don’t know what does.
    0 replies 239 retweets 385 likes

49. Dr. Jill Stein ✔ @DrJillStein

Why would Hillary Clinton—who conceded the election to Donald Trump—want #Recount2016? You cannot be on-again, off-again about democracy.

1:41 PM – 26 Nov 2016

50. Bre Faucheux 🐸 ‏@Bre_Faucheux 41s41 seconds ago

“Today we mourn the loss of John Wilkes Booth. Talented actor and expert marksman.”

#trudeaueulogies

51. Bre Faucheux 🐸 ‏@Bre_Faucheux 38s39 seconds ago
    May we commemorate the memory of Lord Voldemort and his efforts to unify the pure bloods of the magical realm.

#trudeaueulogies

52. Dr. Jill SteinVerified account
    ‏@DrJillStein

Fidel Castro was a symbol of the struggle for justice in the shadow of empire. Presente!

53. 1. Stein has filed for a recount in three formerly democrat states, i.e. Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

2. The Hillary campaign has jumped on board.

3. If that recount established that Hillary won all three states, then she would win the election.

4. At this point the chances of that are somewhere between highly unlikely and impossible.

5. In looking at those states, we see the old familiar pattern where Dims win the big cites and Republicans in the rural areas.

6. In the big cities, where the fraud supposedly occurred, we see that Trump won only 1/3 of the vote.

7. Any fraud which occurred in those democrat controlled venues was committed by the democrats.

8. Michigan has 16 electoral votes.

9. The vote counting procedure there was rigorous, the votes were recounted, and that is why it was not certified until yesterday.

10.Moreover, he appointment of “Betts” De Voss who is Michigan Republican royalty as SOE is a plus–and a stroke of genius by Trump.

11. Therefore, even though the vote difference in Michigan is only 10,000 votes I believe it will withstand a second recount.

12. Michigan has commenced the recount process already and Trump will win.

13. If he wins Michigan, and Hillary wins the other 2 contested states, he wins.

14. Wisconsin automatically audits its machines, and that audit is also under way.

15. That was ground zero for the fight against public unions, which Walker ultimately won.

16. The dims are highly mobilized in that state, but so are the republicans.

17. Again, it is highly unlikely that a recount would erase Trump’s margin of victory–70k votes

18. Pennsylvania is where the process may get hung up because of Philadelphia.

19. But Trump received a mere 15% of the vote there

20. That is not much room for the rampant voter fraud Stein alleges in that modest number.

21. Nevertheless, the effort is likely to go forward, and will not be concluded prior to deadline.

22. By then the Wisconsin and Michigan recounts will have been concluded, and Trump’s victory as well.

23. If they are unable to complete the Pennsylvania re count prior to deadline, and Hillary lawyers go into court

24. Then Trump’s lawyers may argue that the case is moot, because even if Hillary won that state

25. Trump would have 286 votes which is more than the 270 he needs to win the election.

26. Based on this logic, the petition I contemplated earlier no longer seems necessary.

54. 17.5: Wisconsin is the home state of Ryan and Walker—they will not allow Hillary to steal the state on the recount.

55. AmyinLondon ‏@AmyinLondon 16h16 hours ago

‘Castro and Che Guevara were filming their murders half a century before ISIS caught on to the charming practice.’

Via @CubaArchive

56. What obscenity, this effort to deify a murderous tyrant named Castro. Forget about the excesses of his his youth, remember him as a young charismatic revolutionary who preached democracy and brought universal health care to that island. Try thinking of it this way: Cuba was the jewel of the crown and the capitol of the Spanish empire in the New World. It had the best gene pool. Think how much more it could have achieved if it had not lived under the yoke of this brutal tyrant for half a century. Don’t buy into the myth promulgated by the elites, that he was a world celebrity, a James Dean anti hero, an America hating prick like the big media beloved Messiah. It is a tragedy that those well heeled pricks who project their sexual fantasies on assholes like Fidel, cannot live through what the Cuban people did. Would they be so kindly disposed to him if he stripped them of their wealth, forced them to stand for 10 hours in the hot sun listening to his long winded speeches, lived under the watchful eyes of his gestapo–those committees for the preservation of the revolution, ended up in re education camps. Save your tears for someone who deserves them. No de mortimus nil nisi bonum for that prick.

57. The Cuban banker gave me some personal insights into Fidel.

His parents were in college when Fidel rose to power. As students they bought into his bullshit. Only later did they discover what was behind to mask and the Cohiba.

His father, an accountant, went to work in a bank. The day after the revolution the bank president disappeared and an armed man in army fatigues showed up, sent everyone to work, set a gun on his desk, and watched them go about their work nervously.

One night he was at home with his family and sister. Sirens and the sound of footsteps. A raid by Fidel’s secret police on counter revolutionaries. The father pulled out a rifle he had hidden away, and locked the children in their room. Fortunately, they apprehended a neighbor, who was arrested and never seen again.

After several requests, his father convinced the gunman at the bank to let the family take a vacation. They did. And from there they emigrated to the United States legally. This was a family decision. The father told the children they would not go unless everyone agreed, and agreeing might mean that one day they would have to take up arms against Cuba. All agreed, and they settled in New Jersey.

His grandfather did not go with them. He was a personal friend of Batista. They served together in the Cuban cavalry when both of them were sergeants. Later the grandfather rose to the level of captain. He was a tea totaller himself, but his horse was a different story. His horse was famous throughout the island for drinking beer, and he road the horse into beer parlors in the country.

The grandfather was hauled before a revolutionary court based on some snitch. The block watchers kept tabs on all neighbors, and reported them to the central authority. They were known as committees for the preservation of the revolution. The witness failed to show up, therefore the grandfather was set free. He died in Cuba.

Throughout this entire period, the New York Times labelled Castro a democrat and a hero. And when he went before the camera and renounced his commitment to democracy, and declared himself to be a Communist, a Leninist, NYT never changed its narrative. So to those who say it was once a good newspaper, but has changed in the past few years, I say, you are wrong. It was never a good newspaper.

58. Here is Hillary deploring Donald for refusing to say he would accept the election results sight unseen, then Hillary saying after the election that Donald is president and we must accept the election results. Well, that was then, this is now and consistency? why consistency if the hobgoblin of small minds, and Russian hackers should not be allowed to profit from it. That would be un-American. If she does the analysis I went through above, she will see this is a hail mary, but it causes collateral damage.

59. Stein exposed more than a little with her drooling fan girl love for the sexy hombre Castro of murder, mayhem and nuclear war fame. I suspect it is the multiple hours screaming speeches and murder squads that get her old fascist fantasies going.

Her “recount” lawfare nuisance is to de-legitimize Trump’s election in any way possible to keep the old lefties “hope” and agitating alive. The “popular” vote win by Hillary is based entirely on Mexico, er, excuse me, California. More illegals aliens of Mexican citizenry voted in that state than probably vote in Mexico City. Without Mexifornia the Democrats are truly a rump party. The money she is collecting is from progressive marks but most is probably from Soros if a forensic audit was done by say the FBI and IRS “charity” unit. Maybe the Saudi’s too. But Jill is overcome with “happiness” for her cut.

California is looking at Armageddon. I ran across an interesting statistic for our most populous state. 37% of every nickel spent in the state and local California budgets for EVERYTHING is federal tax money California is provided by the taxpayers of the entire US. There may be other states with similar ratio’s but none with the YUGE population that aren’t even US citizens and no one cost shifts like the California Democrats to enrich themselves and gain even more power. There is a reason Nasty Nancy has been queen Dem legislator forever and other Dem congress-critters are noticing they get so little for their regions. Without that indirect and involuntary subsidy California will be a shit-hole and fast. If they did become their own country (succession! and Mexico doesn’t want them with their debt ratio and without the rest of the US paying for it) the lovely if earthquake prone place would be bankrupt at its birth as a nation and unable to meet any of their promises of paradise with a social contract. The de-population of California (and 2020 census) with immigration enforcement and a budget mega-squeeze will reduce its outsize political footprint. The rest of the country seems to have ganged up on poor, crooked, failing state Mexican California.

And Jill Stein seems to only want to recount “white” votes. And they wonder why they lost.

60. I think most of us regular folks in CA would welcome some depopulation. I went to an MD appointment recently, and the waiting room was FULL, and everyone was speaking Spanish.

No comment.

61. lorac
    November 27, 2016 at 6:55 am

We have it here in Texas too. Some are very good people but they do not respect us and violate our laws with impunity. We really can’t afford them if we are going to carry Mexico economically on our back too. Something has to give.

62. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/conway-unloads-on-romney-231855

Conway unloads on Romney

Appointing Mitt Romney as secretary of state would be viewed by many supporters of President-elect Donald Trump as a major betrayal, former Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told CNN on Sunday.

“It’s just breathtaking in scope and intensity,” Conway said of the opposition to Romney among Trump supporters.

“Receiving deluge of social media & private comms re: Romney Some Trump loyalists warn against Romney as sec of state,” Conway wrote on Twitter on Thursday, linking to a POLITICO article about opposition to Romney.

“I felt compelled to come forward on behalf of the people who were weighing in,” Conway said of that tweet.

Speaking to correspondent Dana Bash on “State of the Union,” Conway went on to say that she, too, had personal concerns with Romney getting the job of top diplomat, and she even took shots at Romney’s run for president in 2012.

You know, Gov. Romney ran for the same office four years ago and lost spectacularly,” she said. “Mitt Romney lost Michigan by 10 points; Donald Trump just won it.”

Conway also questioned Romney’s credentials for the job.

“Gov. Romney in the last four years, I mean, has he been around the globe doing something on behalf of the United States of which we’re unaware? Did he go and intervene in Syria, where they’re having a massive humanitarian crisis?” Conway asked. “Has he been helpful to Mr. Netanyahu?”

Conway’s comments continued the public bashing of Romney that has been playing out, with top surrogates like Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich also going after the former Massachusetts governor. The spectacle has made it less likely that Romney will land at Foggy Bottom come January.

I’m all for party unity, but I’m not sure that we have to pay for that with the secretary of state position,” Conway said. “We don’t even know if Mitt Romney voted for Donald Trump.”

And she wasn’t done yet.

Later, on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Conway continued to make the case against Romney.

People feel betrayed to think that Gov. Romney, who went out of his way to question the character and the intellect and the integrity of Donald Trump, now our president-elect, would be given the most significant Cabinet post of all, secretary of state,” Conway told host Chuck Todd.

They feel a bit betrayed that you can get a Romney back in there after everything he did.”

63. It is no surprise that Obama identifies with Castro

By this insightful biographical account, Castro was manipulative, deceitful and a violent agitator.

He was, in that sense, the mirror image of Obama–the big media beloved messiah.

And in both cases, the New York Times has assumed the position of a love sick teenager.

Projecting their erotic fantasies on two pieces of shit.

As for this Pope, I am convinced he is Satan’s child.

64. kudos to Maureen Dowdie’s brother Kevin…well said…maybe she can learn a thing or two from her ‘deplorable brother’…

Election Therapy From My Basket of Deplorables

by Maureen Dowd

Her game of thrones over, Cersei — as Kevin Dowd nicknamed Hillary Clinton — stood guard over the Dowd family Thanksgiving.Credit Kevin Dowd

WASHINGTON — First I had to deal with the president-elect scolding.

During his interview with The New York Times on Tuesday, Donald Trump chided me twice for being too tough on him.

Sitting next to our publisher, Arthur Sulzberger Jr., Trump invited everyone around the table to call him if they saw anything “where you feel that I’m wrong.”

“You can call me, Arthur can call me, I would love to hear,” he said. “The only one who can’t call me is Maureen. She treats me too rough.”

Then I had to go home for Thanksgiving and deal with my family scolding me about the media misreading the country. I went cold turkey to eat hot turkey: no therapy dog, no weaving therapy, no yoga, no acupuncture, no meditation, no cry-in.

The minute I saw my sister’s Trump champagne and a Cersei figurine as the centerpiece — my brother, Kevin, nicknamed Hillary “Cersei” during this year’s brutal game of thrones — I knew I wasn’t in a safe space.

My little basket of deplorables, as I call my conservative family, gloated with Trump toasts galore, and Kevin presented me with his annual holiday column with an extra flourish.

My colleague Paul Krugman tweeted Friday that “affluent, educated suburbanites” who voted for Trump are “fools.” What else is there to say, he asked.

Well, here is what Kevin, an affluent, educated suburbanite, has to say in his column, titled an “Election Therapy Guide for Liberals”:

Donald Trump pulled off one of the greatest political feats in modern history by defeating Hillary Clinton and the vaunted Clinton machine.

The election was a complete repudiation of Barack Obama: his fantasy world of political correctness, the politicization of the Justice Department and the I.R.S., an out-of-control E.P.A., his neutering of the military, his nonsupport of the police and his fixation on things like transgender bathrooms. Since he became president, his party has lost 63 House seats, 10 Senate seats and 14 governorships.

The country had signaled strongly in the last two midterms that they were not happy. The Dems’ answer was to give them more of the same from a person they did not like or trust.

Preaching — and pandering — with a message of inclusion, the Democrats have instead become a party where incivility and bad manners are taken for granted, rudeness is routine, religion is mocked and there is absolutely no respect for a differing opinion. This did not go down well in the Midwest, where Trump flipped three blue states and 44 electoral votes.

The rudeness reached its peak when Vice President-elect Mike Pence was booed by attendees of “Hamilton” and then pompously lectured by the cast. This may play well with the New York theater crowd but is considered boorish and unacceptable by those of us taught to respect the office of the president and vice president, if not the occupants.

Here is a short primer for the young protesters. If your preferred candidate loses, there is no need for mass hysteria, canceled midterms, safe spaces, crying rooms or group primal screams. You might understand this better if you had not received participation trophies, undeserved grades to protect your feelings or even if you had a proper understanding of civics. The Democrats are now crying that Hillary had more popular votes. That can be her participation trophy.

If any of my sons had told me they were too distraught over a national election to take an exam, I would have brought them home the next day, fearful of the instruction they were receiving. Not one of the top 50 colleges mandate one semester of Western Civilization. Maybe they should rethink that.

Mr. Trump received over 62 million votes, not all of them cast by homophobes, Islamaphobes, racists, sexists, misogynists or any other “ists.” I would caution Trump deniers that all of the crying and whining is not good preparation for the coming storm. The liberal media, both print and electronic, has lost all credibility. I am reasonably sure that none of the mainstream print media had stories prepared for a Trump victory. I watched the networks and cable stations in their midnight meltdown — embodied by Rachel Maddow explaining to viewers that they were not having a “terrible, terrible dream” and that they had not died and “gone to hell.”

The media’s criticism of Trump’s high-level picks as “not diverse enough” or “too white and male” — a day before he named two women and offered a cabinet position to an African-American — magnified this fact.

Here is a final word to my Democratic friends. The election is over. There will not be a do-over. So let me bid farewell to Al Sharpton, Ben Rhodes and the Clintons. Note to Cher, Barbra, Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham: Your plane is waiting. And to Jon Stewart, who talked about moving to another planet: Your spaceship is waiting. To Bruce Springsteen, Jay Z, Beyoncé and Katy Perry, thanks for the free concerts. And finally, to all the foreign countries that contributed to the Clinton Foundation, there will not be a payoff or a rebate.

As Eddie Murphy so eloquently stated in the movie “48 Hrs.”: “There’s a new sheriff in town.” And he is going to be here for 1,461 days. Merry Christmas

********************************

nice work Kevin…you clearly said what many of us think and feel…

65. It is my understanding that they will fail, if they try for PA. The deadline for asking for a recount has passed. They would have to go to court and they would need proof of irregularities. Both Stein and Clinton campaigns have said they have no evidence of irregularities. And Stein just has enough money for two recounts.

66. How stupid and petty and mean spirited can these people be to go out of their way to boycott Ivanka…

this is the kind of spiteful mentality…and rudeness…that has gotten the USA in the stagnant spot we have been in…everyone goes to their corner…no room for logic and co-operation…or goodwill…

the left does not want this country to succeed…they do not care about jobs…or income inequality…all they care about is complaining…and tearing things down…

very negative energy…

what are they going to do when Donald inspires new jobs…that pay well…will they still go around blocking streets and acting like loud derelicts

will they even recognize what they are fighting for when it manifests and becomes real…

or will they be blinded by their own anger … and hate

Donald Trump is now the sponge for everyone who has some issue…or personal failing… to dump their own hate and aggession on…

they need to take a long, look in the mirror before they go projecting their own failings on to others…

67. Pennsylvania has 9,163 voting districts and must have 3 requests from each precinct to get a recount. Since she only got 48 thousand votes in PA, I guess Sorfeld will be busy rounding up bots.

68. The following report is entered here as an “upper” for us, and it’s from an unexpected source:

Harry Smith. Nov 24th. NBC News.
    Meet Pennsylvania Voters Who Swung The Election in Trump’s Favor

Typical comment of those interviewed: They’ve got to give him a chance.
    Smith: PA voters may have elected a Republican, but they voted for Donald Trump.

69. I was naive.

I thought the ducking school should be relegated to our Puritan past.

I thought the guillotine–aka devils tooth favored by the rabble of Paris was a bit excessive even for elitists.

But then I read this

And I decided first try the ducking stool, and if that doesn’t work then let the guillotine do its work.

Whatever cruel and unusual punishment they may inflict on those who deserve it

Is as nothing compared to the agony the rest of us must endure in listening to morons like this one:

(Note: it is a well known fact that anyone can look out the window at Berkley California and see what is going on in the precincts of Madsion and Milwaukee. If you cannot do that, then you lack either imagination, or else your supply of LSD is running low.)

Laurie Hester · UC Berkeley

Over 50,000 voters were kicked off the rolls in WI, due to the crime of having a Hispanic or Black name.

When they showed up at the polls, they were given provisional ballots, which are typically not counted.

The main purpose of this recount is to make sure all these votes are counted from the voter suppression.

70. Wbb,

I sincerely hope that is not true about 50,000 votes…
    Trump needs his A team there… hopefully since the election.
    Cannot trust Ryan and Walker

71. Laurie Hester · UC Berkeley

ROFL These people are so removed from reality and yet think they know everything. Does it never occur to them that they are passing judgment on people they don’t even know, people they “fly over”? They’re so convinced everyone else is racist, and how handy, it makes them get to look oh so holier than the durn midwesterners.

It’s a crime that these people are allowed to speak for anyone else. They’re sophomoric idiots with bullhorns.

72. gonzo, if an election is close, the provisional ballots are counted. If the number of provisional ballots is less than vote difference between candidate A and candidate B, there’s no point to count them (other than an exact popular vote count).

ie, 50 voted for Trump, 20 voted for Hillary, with 10 provisional ballots. Even if all provisional ballots voted for Hillary, Trump would still win. So they don’t even bother counting how many provisional went to Trump vs Hillary.

73. … and of course it’s San Francisco fantasy that those people were given provisional ballots because their names were black or hispanic. Depending on WI’s rules, the people either didn’t have ID, were voting in the wrong district they were assigned to, etc. Some aberration in their ballot that WI wasn’t going to waste time and money on figuring out if the ballots weren’t needed to determine the vote.

(I’m still cracking up that these people with a straight face can say the ballots were not counted because of the person’s race. It might be time for electric shock therapy for these people lol)

74. So Stein may have waited until the last minute to demand these recounts, all to screw up the electoral vote. Do we really think she thought of this herself?

Soros needs to go join Castro.

75. @KelemenCari
    @DrJillStein Instead of RECOUNTING Michigan, how about REBUILDING Michigan? Detroit and Flint could really use that money.#SundayMorning
    12:02 PM – 27 Nov 2016

76. Donald J. TrumpVerified account
    ‏@realDonaldTrump

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

77. We all have watched how Obama turns his losses into our shit, so yes I’m worried too. Yet Hillary’s affirming “I’m in” + Donald’s reference to illegals voting … reminds me of this:

Clinton campaign enlists undocumented ‘Dreamers’ for voter registration drive
    8/15/16.
    Hillary Clinton is enlisting undocumented “Dreamers” into a new voter registration drive aimed at signing up sympathetic voters with warnings that Donald Trump’s immigration plans could result in their deportation – though the Dreamers themselves cannot legally vote.

Clinton’s national voter registration program, called “Mi Sueño, Tu Voto/My Dream, Your Vote,” was announced Sunday, on the four-year anniversary of the 2012 order that temporarily shielded from deportation some young immigrants brought to the country illegally as children.

The 730,000 young people known as Dreamers are prohibited from voting. However, they remain a powerful political organizing force, and the Clinton campaign hopes to use them to convince Latino and other households to go to the polls for the Democratic nominee….

At the time I took great umbrage at the thought of illegals handling volumes of registration forms, being responsible for filling them out, then turning them in. Dreamers have absolutely been encouraged to break our laws for their own betterment, and how much better could it be than having cart blanche about registering whoever?

And there was a recent extended kerfluffle about registration irregularities in PA.

78. Jesus,

There is an Amazon commercial with a Priest and Iman being friends and both ordering knee pads for each other to pray, and then showing the Iman with his button in the air and the Priest on his knees.
    Ends with a big Amazon smile.

We are lost in liberal fantasy that will get us all killed someday…

79. The allegation, made without evidence, comes as Democratic rival Hillary Clinton’s lead in the popular vote over Trump has surpassed 2 million votes and is expected to grow to more than 2.5 million as ballots in populous states such as California continue to be tallied.
    ——-
    Lets audit California with e-verify—to flush out the illegals who are here illegally voting illegally and trying to steal our country,

Lets audit Illinois with the social security records—to flush out the dead people who voted.

Lets audit Madison and Milwaukee and Madison—where dims were stuffing ballots.

Lets audit Philadelphia and Pittsburg—where the dims were voting as many as 5 times.

Lets audit Detroit and Lansing—where the same irregularities occurred.

ALL OF THEM on the Clinton side.

As Stein suggests, we must be thorough.

But lets do all of that AFTER the electors have met and confirmed Trump.

Why would we do this after the fact—to show the voters Stein cares about that there is indeed voter fraud, but all of that fraud is in their wheel house.

And to show that Jill Stein is a Harvard educated idiot of whom there are billions who trouble the living stream.

Oh yes, if the dim strategy is electoral nullification for those three states because the recount cannot be completed prior to deadline–a false suggestion in the case of Michigan and Wisconsin, then how would you like to be a democrat in the state your party nullified in the last presidential election. They would be apt to say: voter nullification now= candidate nullification in future elections. Or, one bad turn deserves another.

And although I do hope this charade continues until the end of this week and although according to FOX many pundits and politico and party regulars are worried about this even now, my contacts are betting it will be DOA by Wednesday. There is no hard evidence of fraud, Wisconsin has conducted a reaudit of the machines, and Michigan was prepared for this, which is why they were slow and delibertive in their initial count. Plus, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania have both certified their results and Michigan will do so Monday or Tuesday.

80. And to prove that Trump did win the popular vote.

And because Jill Stein wants to assure voters that there was no fraud, lets use the actual proof of fraud as a justification to require voter id in all states in order to vote, and impose maximum penalties for voter fraud, starting with the criminals documented in the project veritas video–a 20 year stretch for the recidivist with no possibility of parole.

81. In other words, let use this as an opportunity to clean out the swamp.

While the dims are busy burning her at stake, we could extend the voter id requirement for all states and label it the Jill Stein reform.

82. What better way could there be to extend the 15 minutes of fame Andy Warhol promised her.

What better way to show what a Harvard degree is worth.

Call it the law of unintended consequences.

83. Another Jill Stein reform would be draconian penalties for voter fraud, cast as a civil rights with aggravators and multipliers.

The practical effect of these Jill Stein reforms will be to eliminate voter fraud root and branch.

We could pull Obama out of moth balls to give her a Defender of Freedom Award, posthumously.

84. The Jill Stein reforms would expose and eradicate the voter fraud schemes dimocrats have relied on to win elections.

The other thing they have relied on to steal elections if big media, and what occurred in this election is highly instructive.

BECAUSE dimocrats have had the protection of the ring, i.e. the media mafiosis, and have perfected their voter fraud schemes, they have grown fat and lazy. They never had to contend with a human dynamo like Trump, who has hired the best people IN THE WORLD for his campaign. Their insights, control and attention to detail are literally light years ahead of anything dimocrats can muster, even with the help of Google, Facebook, and the infallible Nate the raped ape Silver.

85. Project Veritas http://projectveritas.com/ documented that Democratic Party Operatives organize to defraud the vote. Including using voter canvasing data to generate false ID and sending people out with them to vote multiple times, in rented personal vehicles. Jill Stein has reactivated this corrupt machine, at the bidding of the Money Men, and turned the Green Party into the Green Swamp Party.

86. With all of the recent shenanigans coming from the left, I couldn’t despise them more. Although it won’t happen, I would like to see the Trump campaign study the Nevada state results (Obama encouraged many illegals to vote without repercussions, and you can bet Las Vegas is full of them). Trump only lost Nevada by something like 20,000 votes. He should also study the result in New Hampshire where he lost by a very slim margin. Jill Stein, who I thought was at least a decent person regardless of her political views, is a piece of merde. Hillary Clinton, as typical of her, is the same old pathological liar as witnesses throughout her public life who would cheat her own mother of it got her what she wanted. I am so happy that she was inconsolable on election night after she realized that all the Democrat party scheming for her election was for naught. Trump’s success as a president will set the weaselly Democrat party back decades.

87. Snip: Brzezinski had reported that ‘Kellyanne went rogue at Donald Trump’s expense at the worst possible time, a source familiar with Trump’s thinking said. Trump’s top aides said they were “baffled” by Conway’s comments and suggested that it feeds into a growing concern inside the campaign that “instead of driving Donald Trump’s message, she’s pushing her own agenda”.’

___________________________

How many here believe the above story about Trump being angry with Kellyann? I don’t. I wonder if this is being done to entrap those among Trump’s current inner circle of transition advisors who might be leaking information to the press? Kellyann appeared on the Sunday morning news programs with the approval of Donald Trump, and I doubt very much that she would say anything that was not approved by Trump first.

88. I tune into Laura and she’s not, but she’s not on there’s a sub and during the news break, CBS has the commentary on Castro and states that the Cuban people are wailing and so upset at losing their wonderful leader, nothing about the death squads, people swimming with sharks to get away from him, including his own daughter, the political prisoners, it’s just about what a wonderful leader he was so wonderful that Putin is not showing up for the funeral…lol but watch Obama bow to his ashes…then they switch to Trump Twitter and ridiculing him on comments he made about illegals and dead people voting in California, NY, Illinois. So I guess it’s official, only white people cheat.
    Bizarro world.

89. FLASH . . . . .

Kellyann going rogue on Romney!

Trump furious!!

Campaign is in disarray!!!

End of Trump!!!!

We in big media warned you it would come to this!!!!

But you would not leeeeesten!!!!!

Cudas to CBS, and Rhoades, for helping us see the light!!!!

If you ask me, this iss wunderbar.

Trump is rising dramatically in the polls–especially his internals

Big media is becoming a joke in the eyes of most people

And they prove it every day by clinging bitterly to a narrative that has been repudiated by voters.

Never interrupt an enemy in the middle of a mistake.

What we are seeing here is the perfect strategy for dealing with big media, i.e.

1/ Feed them steamy gossip which plays into their pre-existing narrative.

They will treat it like catnip–and reject all rational thought–and report it as fact like jackals in heat.

2/ Go over the heads to the people via video on the important stuff—via utube, twitter, etc.

Let them fight with each other to suck hind tit

3/ Make them irrelevant

Make America Great Again

Now, lets talk about what I believe we are seeing here

Romney has campaigned hard for the job

Trump has been giving him rope, and letting his supporters weigh in

I doubt he will offer him the job

But as a negotiator he may offer him a Japanese no

I will give you the job if and only if you humiliate yourself with a full throated public apology

Crawl or get the fuck out and let me appoint who I want

If Romney prostrates himself in this manner, what will erstwhile supporters like George Will and Bill Kristol say about that

Because make no mistake, when he sells out himself he simultaneously sells out them, and he knows it.

90. 9 injured Ohio State, one shooter dead, one black and one looking as if he is Latino or Muslim arrested, but calling him white, UKmail, not US news of course, machete involved…per Drudge…

91. Trump is like a chess master who wanders around the room playing 10 different opponents at the same time three moves ahead of each of them, and they not only don’t know this, they don’t even suspect it. The other thing is his opponents believe their Harvard degrees make them intellectual giants, when all it does is make them insufferably arrogant. I told someone last night that one of his team was probably the best in the country, and I got corrected. I was told this person is the best in the world.

92. From a commenter on another site.
    _______________–
    MOST people here who were happy HRC lost were not enthusiastic Trump supporters. Any doubts on score can be taken care of by reading past posts and comment threads, or for that matter carefully reading the current ones. If you want to be persuasive, know your audience.*

Many of us, in fact, did not vote for Trump at all. That would include me, who made a last second pivot from Stein to Bernie after Bernie/Tulsi qualified as an official write-in in Cali.
    ________________________

My thought is wouldn’t it be Hill-arious if Bernie indeed had won California? 😀

93. imho…I hope KellyAnne…and Newt…and Huck…are playing bad cop to Donald’s good cop overtures to Romney…

evidently he is having dinner with Romney tomorrow night…hopefully to say no…

Romney would be Donald’s first major mistake if he made him SOS…Romney cannot be trusted under any circumstances…

…like KellyAnne said…”We don’t even know if he voted for Donald…and he backed that other guy against Donald in Utah”

I doubt very much Romney voted for Donald…

94. I feel badly about the Romney dinner too.
    Hope they serve him crow…
    I do not want to see him in any position, but this is his second visit we know of.

95. Mitt has been shit since he blew the debate on Benghazi. Prickless wonder. I voted for him because the only thing worse than him is Ovomit.

But he did not have any fear about going after Trump, joining in with the bullies.

I AM TRUMP!

May he reap what he has sown.

96. Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 Retweeted Ann Coulter
    4) Twitter. Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 added,
    Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter
    If you wanted to know who the Ohio attackers was, would you go to: 1) the NYT; 2) the WaPo; or 3) the Drudge Report? [Correct Answer: 3]
    0 replies 218 retweets 604 likes

97. wbboei
    November 28, 2016 at 12:49 am

LOL and wouldn’t that be GRAND!

98. I can see it now–the drama, the pain, the catharsis

Trump takes Romney to dinner.

The dialogue goes like this:

Romney: But what about me—do I get the job or don’t I?

Trump: Don’t worry Mittens. We will always have Paris

Romney: I don’t care about Paris. I am entitled to the job. You cannot deny it to me.

Trump: Look here Mittens. I have got a job to do. Where I’m going, you can’t follow. What I’ve got to do, you can’t be any part of. I’m no good at being noble, but it doesn’t take much to see that the problems of two little people don’t amount to a hill of beans this crazy world. Someday you’ll understand that.

[Romney lowers his head and begins to cry uncontrollably]

Trump: Now, now… Trump gently places his hand under Romney’s chin and raises it so their eyes meet]

Trump: Here’s looking at you kid.

(Music rises from the orchestra pit. One final look at the forlorn Romney. Fade to black)

99. kastew
    November 28, 2016 at 9:48 pm
    ——-
    Stein claims that the reason she is putting the country through this recall nightmare is to reassure those who cannot accept the results that there was no fraud.

But if that were true, why would she focus on three states where there in no evidence of fraud, and ignore states like Virginia and California where Obama told illegals to vote, and those venues which have a long history of voter fraud, i.e. Chicago, etc.

The motive here is transparent.

And ironic because Stein was the one who claimed that a vote for Hillary is a vote for WW III.

100. wbboei
    November 28, 2016 at 10:16 pm

It’s an effort to delegitimize the election results and Trump. The Russians hacked the election! It’s ridiculous to us but the Hillary supporters actually believe it.

101. This is one you may want to save on your computer—

A compilation of Donald’s schtick–

Better than a Don Rickles Las Vegas act.

No cover.

No two drink minimum.

Enjoy.

102. Another stabby Somalian strikes. This is the umpteenth one of these “refugees” who went on a rampage with a knife. They are doing it in the EU (mostly Germany) also. This one is reputedly an 18 year old although he attended a junior college prior to OSU and had obvious, advanced male patterned baldness so INS and the media portraying him as a child is not really operable. He entered the US from Pakistan. He was a refugee there also since 2007 per the media. Entering the US in 2014 he has been supported by taxpayers at great expense ever since. And given great educational opportunities not afforded poor US students. With which he promptly bitched about not having a mosque on campus at OSU provided to him by the taxpayers of Ohio and he was too scared to walk his whiny, lazy ass across the street to a huge mosque to do his loony Pakistani madrassas prayer. This “genius” didn’t even make it to his first exams at OSU. This was no 18 year old and the OSU administration as well as Catholic Charities who made a bundle off of this idiot and the Obama administration should be deeply ashamed. He was also “safe” as a refugee in Pakistan and the racket to farm tax dollars over these migrants must stop now.

103. Seems to me Muslims have been whining loudly about prayer facilities more than the average Joe might realize.

Prayer Dispute Between Somalis and Plant Reshapes a Colorado Town, Again
    By JULIE TURKEWITZMARCH 7, 2016
    FORT MORGAN, Colo. — The work is far from glamorous: The thermostat for much of the slaughterhouse is set near freezing, the clatter of machinery is almost deafening, and there is the matter of slicing cattle carcasses every day, eight hours a day.
    But for the Somali refugees who settled in this community on Colorado’s eastern plains, jobs at Cargill Meat Solutions had become a path to the American dream. The positions started at $14 an hour, required little English and, for the most part, allowed time for prayer, in accordance with workers’ Muslim faith.
    “If I can pray, I will do whatever they need,” said Abdukadir Ali, 28, who used to cut fat five days a week, wearing a metal protective vest and gloves three layers thick.
    In mid-December, a dispute erupted between Muslim employees and Cargill managers over the role of prayer in the workplace. Employees say top managers told them that their religious breaks — previously allowed once or twice per shift, in 10-minute segments, after explicit permission from a supervisor — would be severely curtailed.
    The company said no such change had been announced. But dozens of workers walked out in protest and, days later, Cargill fired 150 of them for abandoning their jobs….

104. Melania doesn’t put up with people using her young son as target practice…

imo…Barron should be left alone…Donald is not even officially President yet and people, from their own perspective and motives, are “outing” the young and innocent 10 year old son of Donald…all doing armchair evaluations having never met or spoken to the boy…

…imagine how all of this stuff and ‘debate’ that is going on in the public arena is effecting him…and at school…did Rosie give that a second thought?

…this is outrageously unfair…and disgusting…regardless of his health either way…Barron deserves his privacy…not to be forced to become a poster boy for anything…

Donald was absolutely correct, Rosie O’Donnell is a pig…and I agree and I don’t even talk like that…who is she to PUBLICLY decide what Barron should be the vehicile to represent…sickening…

Rosie,Go take care of your own disfunctional family and mind your own business…(btw…Rosie was the one that started the Donald fued when she insulted him and lobbed an attack on him…and his hair…on the View…she was the aggressor…he just hit her back hard…)

Comments are closed.