Hillary Clinton appears on the 14th anniversary broadcast of the David Letterman show next Thursday.
The 44th President to be – Hillary.
Hillary Clinton Internet Screen Names, Ways The White House Is Different Now That Hillary Has Moved Out, Surprises in the Barbara Walters-Hillary Clinton Interview, Signs Hillary Clinton is Running for President, Ways Hillary Clinton Could Improve Her Image, Things Heard In Line To Buy Hillary Clinton’s Book, Signs There’s Tension In The Clinton Marriage, Signs Hillary Clinton Wants To Be Vice President, Ways Hillary Clinton Can Ruin Her Approval Rating, Signs Hillary Is Not Taking Her Job Seriously, Signs Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Understand New York City, Ways Things At The White House Are Different When Hillary Is Away, Highlights of Hillary Clinton’s Grand Jury Appearance, Things Hillary Clinton Whispered To Me Before The Interview, Chapter Titles In Hillary Clinton’s Book On Entertaining, Hillary Clinton’s Financial Tips, Signs Hillary Clinton Might Be Pregnant, Highlights of Hillary’s Appearance on Larry King, Chapter Titles In Hillary Clinton’s New Book, Ways Hillary Clinton Celebrated Her 50th Birthday.
10. To build a more tollerant, united America, working to achieve big goals again, with a president who’s ready for change and ready to lead from day one.
9. To restore America’s standing in the world and repair our alliances.
8. To combat terrorism, strengthen our military, and care for our veterans.
7. To restore competence and end cronyism in government, with a president who cares about and works for Americans who have been invisible to this administration.
6. To return to fiscal responsibility, move back toward a balanced budget, and safeguard Social Security and Medicare for future generations.
5. To promote 21st century scientific innovation, including stem cell research.
4. To provide world-class education, from universal pre-kindergarten to affordable college for all.
3. To create good jobs for middle-class Americans with the right investments in modern infrastructure and in new clean, energy-efficient technologies that reduce our dependence on foreign oil and combat global warming.
2. To achieve universal, affordable healthcare.
1. To end the war in Iraq.